RSA Adjustable LE Rafter Square Set
Please select all options.
Please note: There is currently a lead time of approx 7 days on this tool set due to high demand.
With enhanced features, we've created them to be the best in class when it comes to design, build quality, usability and style. Made in Britain and CNC milled from the highest quality T6 aluminium plate for durability and absolute precision. Developed for quick and simple marking/laying out of roof trusses with a smart adjustable fence that locks in position for speed, ease and repeatability.
Both squares are smart and built to last with a range of features to ensure longevity when used day in and day out on site. To preserve and protect the precision of the angle marks we CNC engraved these at the same time as profiling the tool body. This guarantees the angle marks are true and as they're deep engraved they won't rub off!
The ruler gauges are laser marked inside shallow recessed pockets that prevent them from coming into contact with workpieces when laid flat. The white marks are clearly visible on the anti-glare blue anodised surface making outside reading easy.
The protective anodised seal also helps prevent corrosion and extend tool life.
There are curved scribe notches throughout the length of the tool that relate to many common timber sizes. These can be used with a variety of marking tools such as carpenters pencils, automatic construction pencils or just a standard pencil. These also include thirds for marking rafter cuts.
The adjustable silver anodised aluminium fence is also CNC machined and is fixed to the tool via nylon 66 bearings for smooth operation that snaps back to exactly 0°. The fence can be locked in place with a stainless steel thumb screw for repeatable cuts and marking super precise birds mouths, without any repeat measuring required.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tool, including;
- 180mm / 300mm rule (plus a smaller rule along the fence edge)
- Deep engraved protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Common rafter and hip/valley rafter gauges in degrees
- Scribe lines for common timber dimensions
- 1/3rd scribe marks for common timber widths
- Rise per metre of run table (300mm square)
- Rafter length per metre of run table (300m square)
- Constructed from high-quality T6 aluminium
- High precision CNC machine profiled
- Adjustable CNC machined aluminium fence
- Anodised protective finish
- CNC laser-marked graduation scales
- Made in Great Britain