CG90 Combi Gauge
Please select all options.
The TrigJig CG90 Combi Gauge is a hugely versatile and handy multi-tool that focuses on speed and precision for tradespeople. Whether for trim projects, architrave, doors, cabinetry, moldings, setting blade height and so much more. Measuring and transferring measurements precisely can be tricky with a standard ruler or tape measure; especially in tight spots. The CG90 makes light work of ensuring every measurement and mark is accurate. Featuring a triple scale laser etched inside anti-wear recess to allow accurate measuring and marking/scribing.
- A depth gauge that can be used to scribe along an edge and transfer measurements quickly and precisely
- A height gauge that can be used for setting table saw and router blade heights.
- A corner gauge to mark door trim and architrave intersects.
Fully CNC machined from high-grade aluminium and coated with a 15um thick colour anodised finish, the CG90 is a hard-wearing and super accurate tool to use in the shop or toolbelt. We've added three low profile chamfers too to reduce parallax errors.
This handy pocket gauge is ideal for:
- Finding and marking reveals
- Transferring measurements
- Scribing parallel lines and common angles
- Determining and transferring depths