RSA180 Adjustable LE Rafter Square
Please select all options.
The RSA180 Adjustable LE Rafter Square is precision roofing square with adjustable fence. With enhanced features, we've designed it to be top of its class when it comes to design, build quality, usability and style. We strive to create only the best rafter squares in the UK using the highest quality materials and processes.
The square features a handy adjustable fence so you can 'set and forget' when marking out multiple roof trusses. It makes repeat cuts quick and easy and as this model is fully CNC machined on our incredibly precise, state-of-the-art vertical machining centre, the fence quickly snaps back to exactly zero when required.
There are curved scribe notches throughout the length of the tool that relate to many common timber sizes. These can be used with a variety of marking tools such as carpenters pencils, automatic construction pencils or just a standard pencil. These also include thirds for marking rafter cuts.
To preserve and protect the precision of the angle marks we CNC engraved these at the same time as profiling the tool body. This guarantees the angle marks are true and as they're deep engraved they won't rub off!
The ruler gauges are laser marked inside shallow recessed pockets that prevent them coming into contact with workpieces when laid flat. The white marks are clearly visible on the anti-glare blue anodised surface making outside reading easy.
As with all the RSA squares the RSA180 Adjustable LE has many useful features including:
- 175mm laser marked rule inside a recessed pocket - this avoids wear when the tool is laid flat
- Enlarged laser marked scales for enhanced visibility
- Adjustable arm for quick seat and plumb cuts
- Common rafter scale
- CNC engraved degree marks for wear resistance
- Curved scribe notches suitable for any pencil
- Thirds scribe notches for marking common timber dimensions
- 15 micron thick anodised finish for durability and tool longevity
- Designed and made in Great Britain
Also available as a set.