RSA Fixed Rafter Square Set
Please select all options.
The RSA Fixed Rafter Square set includes the RSA180 and RSA300.
Developed for quick and simple marking/laying out of roof trusses and other carpentry tasks, made simpler and quicker thanks to a handy spirit level vial in the fence.
The RSA Fixed are manufactured in-house from the highest quality European T6 4mm thick aluminium. We CNC machine each tool to tight tolerances, with right angle precision of +/- 0.008° along the entire length.
The RSA Fixed have an anti-glare anodised surface to help with outdoor use on sunny days. The laser marked graduation rulers and parallel scribe scales are recessed in pockets to avoid wear over time.
The degree lines are deep engraved so they won't rub off, and as they are made on the same CNC milling machine that profiles the square the level of precision is excellent.
The two part silver anodised aluminium fence is also CNC machined and is fixed to the tool via 8 stainless steel machine head bolts. This houses a 40mm spirit level with an accuracy of 62' 2mm making it perfect for marking and finding level marks when roofing and timber framing.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tool, including;
- 175 and 300mm rule (plus a smaller rule along the fence edge)
- CNC deep engraved protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Rise and run protractor gauge (in degrees and fractions)
- Scribe lines for common timber dimensions
- 1/3rd scribe marks for common timber thicknesses
- Parallel slots
- Rise per metre of run table (RSA300)
- Rafter length per metre of run table (RSA300)
- Constructed from high quality 4mm aluminium
- High precision CNC machine profiled
- CNC machined aluminium fence
- Precise 40mm spirit level in fence
- Anodised protective finish
- CNC laser marked graduation scales
- CNC deep engraved protractor scale
- Made in Great Britain
The precision and workmanship from our manufacturing process is unrivalled and next level compared to mass produced, laser cut or cast rafter squares. The RSA300 Fixed is built to an extremely high standard, made for tradespeople who are looking for exceptional durability, design and quality from their tools.